Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Storm

This story to me was about two people who had an affair together. The storm in this story was in some sense the storm that these to people also had to go through to have their affair. I like how the author described every detail about the storm that was coming. The way she described the woman lips and her blue eyes in depth, it made it seem like I was there looking at her. At first it was kind of hard to understand how to pronounce the names and certain words but also kind of fun. I realized they were from the south. When a story has some kind of accent. I can tell were the setting is in the story. I think it was great how the storm came about and that it related to the troubles in their life as well. When Alcee had gotten home he had written a letter to his wife telling her she could stay longer in Biloxi, and the fact that she didn"t mind staying longer almost as made it seem as though she to may be having an affair. I enjoyed reading this story. I think I would have like to of read the whole story.

No comments: