Friday, January 16, 2009

A Chirstmas Story

Within the first six sentences I read, I felt that someone is depressed or just sad, and something tragic happened in someones life, and they aren't sure on how to go about with getting help to try and make thing better for themselves. As I was reading along and got towards the end of the story I realized that their son had died also just like the other guy that had.

At first I was kind of confused about what was going on in the story, but when i went back a read again I understood that their son had died. I thought it was a pretty good story. It made you really concentrate on what you were reading, and really made you use your "creative" side a little in a way, if that's the right word. Overall, I thought it was a good short reading.

No comments: