Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Yellow Wallpaper

The Yellow Wallpaper I thought was a very good story. I'm not going to lie I don't read that much and i think it is because it has to be a really good story to keep my interest. I personally haven't found many books that do that for me but for some reason this story was so interesting i just couldn't put it down. i thought it was very interesting that Else was in one form or another was out of her mind and personally i thought she was just crazy because i totally missed the whole post part om depression that she was suffering from i didn't get that until we had our class discussion. I thought it was told very well about the lady in the wallpaper that felt trapped and couldn't get out and the only time she could get out was at night. Who would of thought to write about a lady in the wallpaper. I also thought the end was crazy when she locked the door and her husband was trying to get in and see her. I totally believe that she committed suicide just because they talk about the rope and the fact that she locked the door and wouldn't let her husband in. I really enjoyed the story i thought it was well written and messed up.

No comments: