Friday, February 6, 2009

Kite Runner

The Kite Runner so far, has been pretty interesting. I didn't like how boring the begining of the book was, but then if they didn't take the begining slow we wouldn't be able to understand what is happening at all right now. I really like how detailed the book is. It really helps to make out what the city and everything within it may look like and also what the characters look like. Being able to have a visual of something makes it so much more interesting. I also find all the characters very intersting, but yet some of them I just don't quite get yet all the way. I wish that Amir would treat Hassan just a little better, and I'm still shocked at the fact that he just sat their while Hassan was being attacked. It was a suprise, I thought for sure that, that would have been the time that Amir finally helped him out, but then he let me down a little bit. Over all, the book is very good far and I can't wait to read the rest!

No comments: