Monday, February 25, 2008

Tess is a newlywed

The novel has only gotten more interesting. A lot happened in the beginning and i found it hard to believe that there could be any more drama. Tess runs into Angel once again, and to me he seems like a really great guy.
For me Tess really struggles with herself in this section of the novel. She is dealing with the guilt of loosing her child Sorrow, and at the same time is dealing with falling in love with Angel. Not only is there guilt from loosing her child, but she also is dealing with the perception that Angel has of her. Tess is hiding the fact that she lost her purity to Alec and Angel is lead to believe that Tess is really still a virgin. On Tess' defense i think that it is not really her fault what has happened to her between Alec and the child. I think she is too hard on herself and should trust herself with Angel. I think it is really unfortunate that Angel is disappointed with her especially since Angel does not have the cleanest past either.
I really hope the newly weds can work out their problem. To me Angel seems like a great guy. After all, all the girls on the farm were in love with him. Maybe Angels name has some significance. Maybe he is Tess' Angel and will help her through her hard times.
Over all I am sure the novel is guaranteed to get even more interesting, with more twists and turns.

No comments: