Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Poems

I think that poems are a great way to say what is on your mind, when you can't tell the person that you are speaking about in person. Poems have a lot of great meaning and can for the most part tell you about someone a lot if what is in there poem is what they real mean. I can write poems sometime but i have to be in this mood that i can't describe...I wonder if that is what happens with other people that can write poems. I can't just go and write a poem off the top of my head. The Poems that i have read are really great and i really enjoy reading them. Poetry is one of the best writtings that a person can write i think and yeah i know that other people think differently but that is what this world is all about. I hope that everyone enjoys reading poetry as much as i do and can't wait to come back to class!

No comments: